Thank you for your interest in applying for the NFTY-GER Cabinet! Your dedication and enthusiasm ensures that NFTY-GER has a successful future. By joining the regional Cabinet, you are committing to be a part of NFTY-GER’s leadership team. You will be first and foremost a member of the Cabinet, and any responsibilities you have that are specific to your position will come second to those of a general Cabinet member.
General Cabinet responsibilities include:
- Attending regional events (virtual and in-person)
- Upholding the Brit Kehillah
- Participating in the NFTY-GER Phone Tree
- Participating in Push Weeks and other social media campaigns
- Periodically checking your email and the Cabinet GroupMe
- Remaining in close contact with your Regional Board liaison
- Serving as a role model to the region (virtually and in-person)
- Accepting any other responsibilities set forth by the NFTY-GER Regional Board
Applications are due no later than Tuesday, October 20, 2020 at 11:59pm.
Please Note: If you already submitted a cabinet application, we ask that you complete this online application as well. You will not have to re-answer the detailed questions.
If you have any questions concerning Cabinet or the application process, please reach out to GER President, Robin Falkow.