Friday, October 20 - Sunday, October 22, 2017
URJ Kutz Camp, Warwick, NY
- Meet new people and see your friends from NFTY, Camp, Israel and Mitzvah Corps
- Enjoy a fun, interactive Saturday night activity
- Take part in interactive teen-led programs which will focus on training you to be a leader in your youth group and beyond
- Experiment with different approaches to prayer and spirituality through teen led services
- Learn valuable skills that will help you build your resume and take on a leadership role at your schools, congregations, and communities
Early Bird: $270.00 USD
Register by Wednesday, Sept. 6, 2017
Regular: $290.00 USD
Register by Wednesday, Sept. 27, 2017
Space Available: $315.00 USD
Register after Wednesday, Sept. 27, 2017
(must be approved by regional director)
This event is open to any Jewish teen in grades 9 to 12.
Teens are expected to participate in the entire event. Fees are set at a full package rate and unfortunately we cannot prorate registration.
All fees are in US Dollars
|Drop-off/Pick-up location||Address||Departure Time||Arrival Time|
|Temple Rodeph Torah||15 Mohawk Dr.
|Temple Sharey Tefilo Israel||432 Scotland Rd,
South Orange NJ
|Temple Beth El||67 Route 206 South, Hillsborough, NJ||4:15PM||12:45PM|
|Temple Beth Sholom||228 New Hempstead Rd,
New City, NY
Through September 28, 2017 – 90%
Through October 5, 2017 – 75%
Through October 12, 2017 – 50%
After Through October 12, 2017 we will not be able to issue any refunds for cancellation. If you have a documented medical emergency and must cancel, after October 12, 2017 you will be refunded 75% of the registration fees you paid. Please note that we cannot offer credits in exchange of refunds.
All cancellation must be in writing. We will accept cancellations by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re sorry, but we cannot accept cancellations over the phone. Please allow up to six weeks after the conclusion of the event for your refund to be processed.