Friday, April 27 -
Sunday, April 29, 2018
URJ Kutz Camp, Warwick, NY
- Meet new people and see your friends from NFTY, Camp, Israel and Mitzvah Corps
- Wrestle with hot topics and challenge your assumptions during interactive teen-led programs
- Experiment with different approaches to prayer and spirituality through teen led services
- Voice your opinions at Asefah (business meeting), which helps us guide our movement forward
- Celebrate the accomplishments of our Senior class
Early Bird: $275 USD
Register by Wednesday, March 14, 2018
Regular: $295 USD
Register by Wednesday, April 4, 2018
Space Available: $315 USD
Register after Wednesday, April 4, 2018
(must be approved by regional director)
This event is open to any Jewish teen in grades 8 to 12.
Teens are expected to participate in the entire event. Fees are set at a full package rate and unfortunately we cannot prorate registration.
All fees are in US Dollars
|Temple Rodeph Torah||
15 Mohawk Dr.
|Temple Sharey Tefilo Israel||
432 Scotland Rd,
|Temple Beth Sholom||
228 New Hempstead Rd,
|Temple Beth El||67 Route 206 South, Hillsborough, NJ||4:00PM||1:30 PM|
Through March 29, 2018 – 90%
Through April 5, 2018 – 75%
Through April 12, 2018 – 50%
After Through April 12, 2018 we will not be able to issue any refunds for cancellation. If you have a documented medical emergency and must cancel, after April 12, 2018 you will be refunded 75% of the registration fees you paid. Please note that we cannot offer credits in exchange of refunds.
All cancellation must be in writing. We will accept cancellations by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re sorry, but we cannot accept cancellations over the phone. Please allow up to six weeks after the conclusion of the event for your refund to be processed.