Friday, April 21 -
Sunday, April 23, 2017
URJ Kutz Camp
- Meet new people and see your friends from NFTY, Camp, Israel and Mitzvah Corps
- "Unplug" from the stress of the week and enjoy the peace and beauty of the outdoors at Kutz camp
- Celebrate Shabbat with delicious food, singing and dancing
- Welcome our incoming freshman to the NFTY-GER community and say goodbye to the seniors
- Explore hot topics and challenge your assumptions during interactive, teen-led programs
Early Bird: $255.00
Register by Wednesday, March 1, 2017
Register by Wednesday, March 29, 2017
Space Available: $295.00
Register after Wednesday, March 29, 2017
(must be approved by regional director)
This event is open to any Jewish teen in grades 8 to 12.
Meals included in the cost of the event.
Registration will be accepted after March 29, 2017 on a space-available basis.
Teens are expected to participate in the entire event. Fees are set at a full package rate and unfortunately we cannot prorate registration.
Travel information will be sent out in the Welcome Email sent out 2 weeks before the event.
Please make sure to pack accordingly for the weather. Camp can have warm days and cold nights. For your safety, closed-toes shoes are required. A full packing list will be send approximately 10 days before the event!
If you need to cancel, the registration fees you paid will be refunded as follows:
Through March 30, 2017 – 90%
Through April 6, 2017 – 75%
Through April 13, 2017 – 50%
After April 13, 2017 we will not be able to issue any refunds for cancellation. If you have a documented medical emergency and must cancel after April 13, 2017 you will be refunded 75% of the registration fees you paid. Please note that we cannot offer credits in exchange of refunds.
All cancellation must be in writing. We will accept cancellations by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re sorry, but we cannot accept cancellations over the phone. Please allow up to six weeks after the conclusion of the event for your refund to be processed.